The below steps will help The Respawn Agency manage and integrate with your Google My Business Listing for different reasons. The most important reason to allow The Respawn Agency to access your google my business is to integrate with your ad platforms. This will enable us to take advantage of Location Targeting on your ad account if you are allowing us to manage your ad account. If you want us to set up and claim your google my business listing please open up a support ticket at https://support.respawn.agency/contact for more assistance or emailing [email protected]
- Sign in to Google My Business.
- If you have multiple locations, open the location you’d like to manage.
- Click Users from the menu.
- In the top right corner, click the “Invite new managers” icon
- Enter [email protected] in the email section.
- Select The Role Owner. * Don't worry, we don't own the business listing. This gives us special permissions to manage the account internally through all our team members. You can remove this access at any time.
- Click Invite.
You can read more Google My Business Listing Access Here: https://support.google.com/business/answer/9178945?hl=en
What Happens Next?
We handle it from here! Our team will accept the invite and start making the appropriate changes to your account.